Soy Phosphatidylcholine (PC) 50%
The Brief Soy Phosphatidylcholine (PC) 50%
CAS Number: 8002-43-5 (from Soybean)
Synonyms: PC, L-α-phosphatidylcholine (soybean)
Appearance: Yellow to light brown semi-solid or wax solid.
LeciPC50 is an enriched phospholipid with a concentration of Phosphatidylcholine (PC) about 50%. Phosphatidylcholine (PC) is a phospholipid attached to a choline particle. Phospholipids contain fatty acids, glycerol, and phosphorous.
Soy Phosphatidylcholine is the most abundant phospholipid in cells and positively influences the incorporation of cholesterol in membranes. Sphingomyelin synthesis is also dependent on its PC precursor.
Soy Phosphatidylcholine has been linked to several biological processes including intracellular cholesterol transport and membrane cholesterol homeostasis. Other roles include membrane-mediated cell signaling and PCTP activation of enzymes.
The Specification Soya Phosphatidylcholine (PC) 50%
Phosphatidylcholine(PC): 50% min
Loss on drying 2% max
Acid value (mgKOH/g): 36 max
Peroxide value (meq/kg): 10 max
Arsenic:1 ppm max
Heavy metal: 10 pp max
For What use of Soy Phosphatidylcholine PC50
Material for Lecithin soft capsules which used to prevent fatty liver and hyperlipidemia;
- Cosmetic liposome coating skin care agent;
- To used as Liposome, targeted anticancer drugs, cosmetics, anti-pesticides
The Packing and Delivering
- The package of LeciPC50: 20/25KG cartons;
- Delivery Time: Within 20 days after order contract;
Storage and Shipping Conditions
- Shipping Condition: Shipped under ambient temperature as a non-hazardous chemical. This product is stable enough for a few weeks during ordinary shipping and time spent in Customs.
- Storage Condition: Dry, dark, and at 0-8C.
- Shelf Life: 2 years if stored properly in the original packages