What’s the payment method?

We offer various payment methods for your convenience. Our accepted payment methods include:

1. 100% T/T (bank transfer) before shipment.
2. 30% T/T before shipment, with the remaining 70% to be paid after shipment but before the cargo arrives at your destination.
3. L/C at sight.
Please let us know which payment method you prefer, and we will provide you with further instructions accordingly.

Tag: payment terms
Posted in .

Leave a Reply