What’s the payment method?

We offer various payment methods for your convenience. Our accepted payment methods include: 1. 100% T/T (bank transfer) before shipment. 2. 30% T/T before shipment, with the remaining 70% to be paid after […]

What delivery incoterms we have?

EXW – Ex Works CIP – Carriage And Insurance Paid To DAP – Delivered At Place FOB – Free On Board CFR – Cost and Freight CIF – Cost, Insurance, Freight **Note: Works […]

Free samples policy

We know that quality is the most important factor in your purchasing decision, so we provide physical samples for your laboratory quality testing. We will provide free samples not over 1kg, Free samples […]

Transportation time

Shipping time: Our production facilities are close to 2 ports, Tianjin Port and Shanghai Port, and we can deliver based on FOB China port and CIF destination port. To major ports in Southeast […]